Thursday, November 04, 2021

For the Sweetest Song Ever!



O! Sweet song,
This moment,
Ask me who I want to love.
I would look at you,
Unhesitatingly!

You sound to me like
the sweet voice of my lover,
ringing constantly into my ears,
ever so mellifluously.
Look at the irony:
I've begun to listen to you dutifully,
though you sing in a language
that's a little strange to me.

And as I take you in slowly,
you dribble me in a shower,
raining not of water, but honey
I declare, I'll never be sane again.

When I make sense of you,
my love sees no bound
I'm in a constant state of ecstasy
I dance and float around, like
I've never been on ground. By now,
you've held me in your sway
And, I realize to my dismay
my senses have gone astray

O! sweet song,
This moment,
Ask me who I want to be.
I would point to you,

Unflinchingly!


~ Nov 05, 2020

No comments: