Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Translation of Kadhal Vaithu from Deepavali

Love Sunk

I awaited embracing all the love and desire,
trying to sieve your voice in the air…

In your mirth I realized music.
In your drift I realized direction.

I fell into the sea of love,
but remained afloat even after I was ashore.

Your moves made me move.
Alas! I vanished beautifully and seen nowhere.

Every time I heard the fairy tales,
I dismissed them to be farce.
But when my eyes met yours,
they fathomed it cannot be false.

My dainty mornings arise
with the sweet hope of seeing you.
My dusky evenings set
with the intoxication of having seen you.

The day I saw you
Mesmerizes me like the day of my dawn.
The words I spoke to you
echoes deep down inside my heart.

You made me
speak to the sea,
and
sham the concept of time.
You made me
bathe with the rain
and
celebrate the sun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot. Waiting for a long time

reNUka said...

Thanks, Vishnu vg! :-)