Saturday, February 03, 2007

analogy

You are as best as the grape that i am eating now, which has the right sourness, sweetness, size, shape, succulence, wellness, and seedless. And..., i am yet to find You.
Now, this is what I call pure distraction. The scenario: it is in the evening and I am analysing a set of very complex data and was completely immersed in a line of thought pertaining to it. I happened to unmindfully reach for a few grapes from the packet of grapes that I have been munching since morning. And the above analogy is a result of the distraction. I guess, this is what they refer to as 's e r e n d i p i t y'...

2 comments:

Eroteme said...

True! The kind of things that would jump out from the most mundane is so unpredictable. I really liked this piece of yours. I might borrow it some day! ;-p

reNUka said...

Thanks for your comment! I was wondering what was wrong with the post... Glad that you commented!! :-)
And, I think this is the second instance where you are the only person to comment on a deserted post...