Monday, July 12, 2010

Grief

I am now, A betrayer of the past that I ought to be faithful to and A slave of the misgiving present. Because, eventhough we are so-close-yet-so-far in this 'the longest period' that we have lived together after nearly a decade of solitude, The conversations between me and you is a festering wound... My words, the oozing pus, an outcome of the tussle, between our forgotten past and the unforgiving present. And often and everytime, I wish I could be sweeter to you overlooking your inabilities to foster the beautiful kinship that is now an almost was...

2 comments:

RamaDrama said...

Grief should be brief
So you can swim in possible
Future Reef!

Hope you feel better after getting it out in words!

reNUka said...

Yes... Like time, even words heal. :-) Thanks for your hope!