Saturday, October 26, 2019

All Of It


What would a kid choose:
an umbrella, rainbow-colored
or black?

We know it without doubt.
The one coloured with 'all of it'
All the colours of joy!

What would I choose:
a day, of joy or of gloom?

Who would I prefer to be:
a person, bursting with spirit
or full of dreariness?

I know it right away.

A person full of joy, and
A day of joy, filled with

Music, reading, and writing
Learning, teaching, and creating

Food, water, and sleep

Exercise, fun, and laughter
Nature, sunlight, and sport.

All of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could find all of it, everyday. :)

I'm happy to see that you are keeping this blog alive and well. Reading old blogposts --mine and others -- is my way of reliving the past. It amazes me how one blogspot can open the floodgates of memories. :)

Keep going!

Cheers,
Balaji

reNUka said...

That's my wish too!

Yes... Very true! Old memories... Thanks for your words! :-)